Topic Areas Include: Leadership, Work, Careers,
Employee Engagement, Corporate Culture
Lead to Fail or Lead to Win? The Choice Is Yours.
- Unveils the best toolbox of leadership essentials.
- Discover how to create thriving work environments.
- Advice, tips, and expertise will forever change how you lead.
- Attendees walk away with tangible action items to implement.
- Customized for a keynote or workshop presentation.
Finding Work You Love
- Achieve greater success and happiness in your career.
- Identify the 3 steps to finding work you love.
- Discover your unique strengths & talents.
- Uncover your personal values and needs.
- Customized for a keynote and workshop presentation.
Other Signature Presentations Include:
Why You Should Hire Slow & Fire Fast, Getting Beyond the Elevator Pitch, Turning Entitlement into Engagement, Flexibilize to Survive, and More.
Past Speaking Engagements
Kendra has given hundreds of presentations to corporate executives, business professionals, and job seekers.
Here are the types of places Kendra has presented to:
- Corporate Conferences
- Business Associations & Groups
- Chamber of Commerce Groups
- Economic Councils
- Women’s Business Associations & Groups
- Startup Communities & Centers
- Local Job Search Meetups
- Workforce Centers
- Career Fairs
Here is a list of past speaking venues:
Associations, Groups, Corporations, Academia & More
BAHRA (Boulder Area HR Association) – BolderYoung Professionals – BoulderNet Meetup – Boulder Chamber – Boulder Economic Council – Boulder Lady Project – Boulder Startup Week – Cherry Creek Chamber of Commerce – City of Boulder – CodeCraft – Colorado Nonprofit Association – Colorado SHRM -Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce – Commons at Champa – Denver Business Journal – Denver HR Strategic Meetup – Disrupt HR – Entrepreneurs’ Organization – Enterprise Sales Forum – Executive Leadership Support Forum – Executive Women’s Lunch Group – Galvanize – Google – ICON Infusionsoft Conference – ImpactHub – La Junta Chamber of Commerce – Leadership Investment Group – Leeds School of Business – Longmont Startup Week – Longmont Young Professionals – LongsPeak Networking – Mile High Society of Human Resources Professionals (SHRM) – NewCo – Northern Colorado of Human Resources Association (NCHRA) – PMI Group – PMI Mile Hi Project Manager’s Symposium – ReturnPath – Rocky Mountain Association of Energy Service Professionals – Rocky Mountain CUPA – SheSays – TEC PSA Security Network – TEDxBoulderSalon – University of Denver – WhiteWave Corporation